söndag 30 maj 2010

Citat från hjälten

Jag kollade på Forrest Gump igår. Hahahaha, vilken klockren kille! Här kommer lite citat från filmen;


Lieutenant Dan: "Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?"
Forrest : "I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir"

Jenny : (''Do you ever dream, Forrest, about who you're gonna be? ")
Forrest : "Who I'm gonna be? "
Jenny : ("Yeah. ")
Forrest : "Aren't-aren't I going to be me? "

Bumper Sticker Guy:("Hey man! Hey listen, I was wondering if you might help me. 'Cause I'm in the bumper sticker business and I've been trying to think of a good slogan, and since you've been such a big inspiration to the people around here I thought you might be able to help me jump into - WOAH! Man, you just ran through a big pile of dog shit'')
Forrest : ''It happens. ''
Bumper Sticker guy: (''What, shit?'')
Forrest : ''Sometimes.''

Hahahaha, det ovanför är nog min favorit eller när han sitter och pratar om sin mamma. Oj jises hahaha..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar